jeudi 13 janvier 2011

MEETING RECAP

At meeting:
Jeff
Manu
Ryan
Jon

Topics discussed:
Rango Trailer - Cameron Fielding Demo, Again - Jeff's Tree Climb Animation and stepping thing - Alex Ross - Some website on sculptures and toys - Symmetry in Posing - Iron Giant - and much more!

For the record I got home and forced myself to animate. I did one pose in blender. Biff's build is interesting and tricky to pose i find. ( Jon )

http://characterdesign.blogspot.com/


For next week:

Jon:
More posing for pitch and start timing and working in the curve editor.
More posing for Biff punching bag animation.
Prep work for 11 second club done, and setup in maya as well.

1 commentaire:

  1. I'd really like to follow your live metting if I only could, it's a great idea to share experiences and inspirations!
    I'll follow you from here! keep animating!

    RépondreSupprimer